The Fields, Ponds, and Bird Pens are for use by Kettle Moraine Chapter Members ONLY!
TO BE MEMBER, YOU MUST AGREE TO THESE RULES!
Leased Land Rules of Conduct
Only paid members of the Kettle Moraine Chapter may purchase birds and use these fields (fields #3 & #4); Guests must be accompanied by a member. Guests are encouraged to join after the third visit.
Trespassers will be prosecuted.
All members and guests must sign a waiver prior to utilizing the leased land.
- Dog training & shooting hours are from sunrise to sunset during the training season.
- All harvested birds and trash must be removed from the property.
- Safety is a must! All Wisconsin regulations apply. Shotgun only. No target shooting or single projectiles (i.e. shotgun slugs)
- At least one article of blaze orange clothing is required.
- No hunting loose birds; harvest cannot exceed number of planted birds.
- A chapter member must own all dogs trained on grounds and dogs must be NAVHDA registered.
- All users are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous and ethical manner.
- All birds purchased at the land must be paid for prior to being removed from the bird pens.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in the loss of leased land privileges and membership in the Kettle Moraine Chapter. Please report any concerns to the Chapter Board of Directors.
AGAIN, TO BE A MEMBER, YOU MUST AGREE TO THESE RULES!
NAVHDA WAIVER AND RELEASE AGREEMENT
Please read the information below before signing. This is a release of liability form and waives all legal rights.
You do hereby waive any right, claim or cause of action they may have that may arise under law or equity that the undersigned may have against the Kettle Moraine Chapter of NAVHDA or Chad Weigand resulting from the undersigned’s participation in dog training or related activities.
You acknowledge that dog training and related activities involve inherent risks, hazards and dangers that cannot be eliminated for anyone, particularly in a hunting environment. Also, you further understands that these risks, hazards and dangers include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
1. Hiking in Rugged Country.
2. Encounters with wildlife, animals and insects.
3. Temperature extremes.
4. Inclement weather conditions and the unavailability of the immediate medical attention in the field in case of injury.
5. The risks of handling firearms and being near others that have firearms in their possession.
You further understand that you will be utilizing grounds that is, or may be unfamiliar to the undersigned and that dog training on unfamiliar ground may be hazardous to the undersigned’s health, safety and welfare.
Further, the undersigned understands the risks, hazards and dangers described above and the undersigned has had the opportunity to discuss them.
You further understands that these activities may require good physical conditioning and a degree of skill and knowledge. You further believes that you are in good physical condition and has the skills and knowledge that is necessary to engage in these hunting, shooting and related activities safely.
You are participation in this activity is purely voluntary and no one is forcing the undersigned to participate. You elects to participate in spite of the risks.
You further acknowledges that you are voluntarily using the facilities and services provide by Chad Weigand with full knowledge of the inherent risks, hazards and dangers involved and does hereby assume and accept any and all risks of injury, disability, paralysis or death.
Lastly, you and your heirs, successors or executors and subrogates hereby knowingly and intentionally waive and release indemnity and hold the Kettle Moraine Chapter of NAVHDA or Chad Weigand, their directors, officers, agents, employees, and volunteers from and against all claims, actions or causes of actions, liabilities and suits.
I AGREE & WANT TO BE A MEMBER!
After CLICKING one of the two links below, you will be asked to make payment via Paypal and then you will be routed to a form to complete with your information. You do not need a Paypal account to pay, credit or Debit cards accepted! A $2 Convenience fee has been added – Cheaper then a check, stamp, envelope, & your time!
(If you do not agree, please use your back button to return to our website)